Thursday, March 20, 2008

Miles Davis - The Bitches Brew

Basically on this I will be uploading some albums that I'm listening to. I'd like to try and keep this as a daily thing, but I'll see how that goes. Really all that will be up here are random Jazz albums that I like and hardcore stuff that I'm into. If a link ever goes down just let me know and I'll re-up it as soon as I can.

I figure I might as well put up my favorite album ever made.
Miles Davis - The Bitches Brew
I can't describe how much my perception on music changed when I first listened to this album.
I was blown away by everything about it. This was the very first jazz album I ever heard in my life. There really isn't anything to say about it that hasn't been said before. I would highly recommend purchasing The Complete Bitches Brew Sessions.

1. Pharaoh's Dance
2. Bitches Brew
3. Spanish Key
4. John McLaughlin
5. Miles Runs The Voodoo Down
6. Sanctuary

Link is in the comments

2 comments:

Ryan said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?xhbgba4143d

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!